TNA: Defining Job Tasks & Skills for Training Development
With Fox's powerful Training Needs Analysis (TNA) module, organizations can design and analyze the success of objective-based training programs according to business and operational needs. Fox enables organizations to systematically define job tasks and skills at various levels and use that information to build training programs that continuously measure training gaps against learning objectives. In addition, training needs data maps to the performance and evaluation module, enabling analysis comparing trainee achievement against objectives. With this information, instructors can take action to fill the identified learning gaps.
TNA supports the native process of developing training. In addition, the training needs data will map to the performance and evaluation module, enabling analysis comparing trainee achievement against objectives. With this information, instructors can take action to fill the identified learning gaps. Features of the TNA module include the ability to:
- Define and structure job tasks and skills at various levels. The flexible system allows customers to enter the job-related data in the form that meets their requirements.
- Set proficiency and learning objectives by capturing the various task-related objectives and associating them with their respective training activities.
- Tag each entry using metadata with a set of user-defined properties, such as criticality, currency, type, ID, and level. These fields will assure that all the required data to identify each record is captured.
- Import extensive TNA data when it already exists in a digital format, using the system's time-saving data import capability.
- Generate customized TNA reports/outputs, which can be used for internal reporting and to report to regulatory agencies.
The Fox TNA module ensures success of objective-based training programs according to business and operational needs. Using TNA, Fox offers the following benefits:
- A Flexible structure that assures that organizations will capture their TNA data in the format and structure they need.
- Easy and efficient data maintenance through intuitive, configurable and flexible TNA data capture program design.
- Ability to validate the training curriculum through the TNA database, which assures that all required tasks are trained and objectives are met.
- Dependably accurate regulatory compliance and reporting through a flexible reporting capability that ensures that TNA data is in compliance with regulatory requirements and outputs and reports are presented in the agency's required format.